Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4 - Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 (IRAK-4) is a protein kinase involved in signaling innate immune responses from Toll-like receptors. Mutations in IRAK-4 result in IRAK4 deficiency and recurrent invasive pneumococcal disease.
It phosphorylates E3 ubiquitin ligases Pellino proteins to promote pellino-mediated polyubiquitination of IRAK1. Ubiquitin-binding domain of IKBKG/NEMO binds to polyubiquitinated IRAK1 bringing together the IRAK1-MAP3K7/TAK1-TRAF6 complex and the NEMO-IKKA-IKKB complex.
MAP3K7/TAK1 activates IKKs leading to NF-kappa-B nuclear translocation and activation.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/in…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4
- The report reviews Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941824
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Interleukin 1 Receptor Associated Kinase 4 development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941824
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: