Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Smoothened homolog (SMO) is a G protein-coupled receptor that probably associates with the patched protein (PTCH) to transduce the hedgehog's proteins signal. Binding of sonic hedgehog (SHH) to its receptor is thought to prevent normal inhibition by patched of smoothened (SMO).
It is required for the accumulation of KIF7 and GLI3 in the cilia.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/sm…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Smoothened Homolog
- The report reviews Smoothened Homolog targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Smoothened Homolog targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941822
Reasons To Access
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Smoothened Homolog
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smoothened Homolog development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941822
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: