Macrophage Stimulating Protein Receptor (CDw136 or Protein Tyrosine Kinase 8 or p185 Ron or CD136 or MST1R or EC 22.214.171.124) - Macrophage-stimulating protein receptor is a protein encoded by the MST1R gene. It regulates many physiological processes including cell survival, migration and differentiation.
Upon ligand binding at the cell surface it induces autophosphorylation of RON on its intracellular domain that provides docking sites for downstream signaling molecules and interacts with the PI3-kinase subunit PIK3R1, PLCG1. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 2 and 2 respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ma…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Macrophage Stimulating Protein Receptor
- The report reviews Macrophage Stimulating Protein Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Macrophage Stimulating Protein Receptor targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941823
This report also reviews key players involved in Macrophage Stimulating Protein Receptor targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941823
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: