Integrin Beta 3 (Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIa or CD61 or ITGB3) - Integrin beta-3 (β3) or CD61 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ITGB3 gene. Integrin beta 3 is found along with the alpha IIb chain in platelets.
It is a receptor for cytotactin, fibronectin, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin, vitronectin and von Willebrand factor. Activation of integrin alpha-IIb/beta-3 leads to platelet interaction through binding of soluble fibrinogen.
This leads to rapid platelet aggregation which physically plugs ruptured endothelial surface. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 1, 8 and 1 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 7 molecules, respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/in…e-review-h1-2018
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Integrin Beta 3
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Integrin Beta 3 development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941820
- Factor Therapeutics Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- SciFluor Life Sciences LLC
- SOM Biotech SL
- Vascular Pharmaceuticals Inc
- VDDI Pharmaceuticals
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941820
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: