LEP acts as an appetite-regulating factor that induces a decrease in food intake and an increase in energy consumption by inducing anorexinogenic factors and suppressing orexigenic neuropeptides also regulates bone mass and secretion of hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal hormones.
In the periphery increases basal metabolism, influences reproductive function, regulates pancreatic beta-cell function and insulin secretion, is pro-angiogenic and affects innate and adaptive immunity.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/le…e-review-h1-2018
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Leptin Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Leptin Receptor development landscape
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941809
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Leptin Receptor
- The report reviews Leptin Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Leptin Receptor targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Leptin Receptor targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941809
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: