78 kda Glucose Regulated Protein - Binding immunoglobulin protein (BiP) or 78 kDa glucose-regulated protein (GRP-78) is a protein encoded by HSPA5 gene. It plays a role in facilitating the assembly of multimeric protein complexes inside the endoplasmic reticulum.
It is involved in the correct folding of proteins and degradation of misfolded proteins via its interaction with DNAJC10. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1 and 1 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/78…e-review-h1-2018
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for 78 kda Glucose Regulated Protein
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941808
This report also reviews key players involved in 78 kda Glucose Regulated Protein targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941808
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: