This is a pipeline review about developments in the nascent Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 industry. It outlays comprehensive information about Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 - Rho-Associated Protein Kinase 1 (ROCK1) is a protein serine/threonine kinase. It is a key regulator of actin cytoskeleton and cell polarity.
It is involved in regulation of smooth muscle contraction, actin cytoskeleton organization, stress fiber and focal adhesion formation, neurite retraction, cell adhesion and motility via phosphorylation of DAPK3, GFAP, LIMK1, LIMK2, MYL9/MLC2, PFN1 and PPP1R12A. It phosphorylates JIP3 and regulates the recruitment of JNK to JIP3 upon UVB-induced stress.
It acts as a suppressor of inflammatory cell migration by regulating PTEN phosphorylation and stability. It acts as a negative regulator of VEGF-induced angiogenic endothelial cell activation.
Access Report : www.themarketreports.com/report/rh…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1
- The report reviews Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Access this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941805
Benefits of report
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 development landscape
Make enquiries at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941805
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: