Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic NMDA 2B - Glutamate receptor subunit epsilon-2 or N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2B (NMDAR2B or NR2B) is a protein encoded by the GRIN2B gene. It is mediated by glycine. It acts as a central mediator for stroke damage.
Its phosphorylation at Ser-1303 by DAPK1 enhances synaptic NMDA receptor channel activity inducing injurious Ca2+ influx through them resulting in an irreversible neuronal death.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/gl…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic NMDA 2B
- The report reviews Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic NMDA 2B targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic NMDA 2B targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941780
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Glutamate Receptor Ionotropic NMDA 2B
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941780
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: