Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 5 (B Cell Surface Antigen CD40 or Bp50 or CDw40 or CD40L Receptor or TNFRSF5 or CD40) - Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 5 is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily.
This protein is a receptor on antigen-presenting cells of the immune system and is essential for mediating a broad variety of immune and inflammatory responses including T cell-dependent immunoglobulin class switching, memory B cell development, and germinal center formation.
The interaction of this receptor and its ligand is found to be necessary for amyloid-beta-induced microglial activation, and thus is thought to be an early event in Alzheimer disease pathogenesis. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 6, 7, 4 and 3 respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/tu…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 5
- The report reviews Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 5 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941761
- AbbVie Inc
- Apexigen Inc
- Apogenix AG
- BioNTech AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- Denceptor Therapeutics Ltd
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Seattle Genetics Inc
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941761
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: