Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5 - Gamma-aminobutyric acid A receptor, alpha 5 or GABRA5 is a protein encoded by the GABRA5 gene. it, mediates neuronal inhibition by binding to the GABA/benzodiazepine receptor and opening an integral chloride channel.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System and Cardiovascular which include indications Alzheimer's Disease, Autism, Cognitive Disorders, Cognitive Impairment, Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS), Depression, Ischemic Cerebral Stroke, Ischemic Stroke, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Schizophrenia and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ga…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5
- The report reviews Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941707
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor Subunit Alpha 5
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941707
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: