Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 - Neuropeptide Y receptor type 2 (Y2R) is a protein encoded by the NPY2R gene. It is expressed abundantly in the central nervous system.
It is also seen in the spleen, liver and intestine. It regulates the release of neurotransmitters by functioning as an autoreceptor and heteroreceptor.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2 and 4 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Metabolic Disorders and Central Nervous System which include indications Obesity, Epilepsy, Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) and Type 2 Diabetes.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ne…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2
- The report reviews Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941701
Reasons To Access
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941701
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: