5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B (5 HT2B or Serotonin Receptor 2B or HTR2B) - 5-Hydroxytryptamine receptor 2B (5-HT2B) or serotonin receptor 2B is a protein encoded by the HTR2B gene. It plays a role in the regulation of behavior, including impulsive behavior.
It protects cardiomyocytes against apoptosis. It plays a role in the adaptation of pulmonary arteries to chronic hypoxia and vasoconstriction.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/5-…e-review-h2-2017
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B development landscape
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941697
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B
- The report reviews 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor 2B targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941697
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: