GTPase KRas (KRas 2 or Ki Ras or c K Ras or KRAS or EC 220.127.116.11) - KRAS is a GTPase encoded by the KRAS gene. It plays an important role in the regulation of cell proliferation, promoting oncogenic events by inducing transcriptional silencing of tumor suppressor genes (TSGs) in colorectal cancer (CRC) cells in a ZNF304-dependent manner.
Access Report : www.themarketreports.com/report/gt…e-review-h2-2017
This report helps
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for GTPase KRas
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding GTPase KRas development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Access report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941575
It also reviews key players involved in GTPase KRas targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 14 and 11 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Dermatology, Metabolic Disorders and Ophthalmology which include indications Pancreatic Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, Solid Tumor, Actinic (Solar) Keratosis, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Corneal Neovascularization, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Macular Degeneration, Osteosarcoma, Prostate Cancer, Small-Cell Lung Cancer and Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Make enquiries at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941575
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: