Global Protein Labelling Market Labeling Method (In Vitro Labeling, In Vivo Labeling, Bioorthogonal Labeling), Product (Reagents, Kits, Services),Application (Immunological Techniques, Cell-Based Assays, Fluorescence Microscopy, Protein Microarrays, Mass Spectrometry), By End User,Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Protein Labelling Market is expected to reach USD 2,135.7 million by 2025, from USD 1,323.6 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Points Discussed In Report:
- Global Protein Labelling Market
- Labeling Method (In Vitro Labeling, In Vivo Labeling, Bioorthogonal Labeling),
- Product (Reagents, Kits, Services),
- Application (Immunological Techniques, Cell-Based Assays, Fluorescence Microscopy, Protein Microarrays, Mass Spectrometry), By End User,
- Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Free sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…utm_source=Nikhil
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the protein labelling market in the next 8 years. Tests that include western blotting, ELISA, immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry need protein labeling method for the various clinical and medical studies.
The market is growing due to rising incidences of chronic diseases like cancer, need for diagnosis of which is expected to grow the demand for such techniques across the globe in future. For instance, according to American Cancer Society, Inc., in 2018, there will be estimated 1,735,350 new cancer cases diagnosed and 609,640 deaths due to cancer in the U.S.
There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of protein labeling in the last decade. For instance, according to a paper published in ASC Publications, in October 2017, advanced fluorogenic protein labeling probes were used for the study of the morphological interplay between PreLamin and Mature Lamin.
The advanced protein labeling methods provides better opportunity for the various applications.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing Proteomics Research
- Rise in Healthcare Expenditure
- Increasing R&D Expenses
- Absence of Skilled Professionals
- Competition among Major Players
- Rising Opportunities in Emerging Nations
- The global protein labelling market is segmented based on labeling method, product, application, end user, and geographical segments.
• Based on labeling method the global protein labelling market is segmented into in vitro labeling, in vivo labeling, and bioorthogonal labeling segments. The in vitro labeling segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of labeling method into enzymatic labeling, dye-based labeling, cotranslational labeling, site-specific labeling, and nanoparticle labeling. The in vivo labeling segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of labeling method into photoreactive labeling, and radioactive labeling.
• Based on product the global protein labelling market is segmented into reagents, kits, and services segments. The reagents segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product into enzymes, monoclonal antibodies, proteins, probes/tags, and other reagents.
• On the basis of application the global protein labelling market is classified into immunological techniques, cell-based assays, fluorescence microscopy, protein microarrays, and mass spectrometry.
• On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, academic institutes, research laboratories, and diagnostic centers.
• Based on geography the global protein labelling market report covers
data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Any Queries?? @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…utm_source=Nikhil
Top 10 Market Competitors/Players:
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.,
2. Merck KGaA,
3. Perkinelmer, Inc.,
4. F. Hoffman-La Roche AG,
5. General Electric Company,
6. Kaneka Corporation,
7. Li-Cor, Inc.,
8. Promega Corporation,
9. New England Biolabs,
10. Seracare Life Sciences, Inc.,
Find More competitors with in TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…utm_source=Nikhil
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: