Proteins that are designed and engineered in the laboratory for pharmaceutical interventions to treat different diseases are known as protein therapeutics. The global protein therapeutics market accounted for $140,109 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach $217,591 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2023.
In principle, protein therapy is similar to gene therapy, and involves protein delivery in specific amounts to the body to aid in precise functioning of different glands and other organs in the body. Protein therapeutics play a pivotal role in treatment of an array of different diseases such as diabetes, lymphoma, hepatitis, and others.
Access complete report at: www.researchbeam.com/protein-thera…et/request-sample
Surge in prevalence of chronic diseases and rise in development of plasma-derived therapies supplement the market growth. However, stringent government regulations towards protein therapeutics and high treatment costs per patient impede the market growth.
Conversely, increase in novel indications for known protein therapeutics and untapped emerging markets offer lucrative opportunities for the market players.
The protein therapeutics market is segmented based product, application, and geography. By product, the market is divided into monoclonal antibodies, insulin, fusion protein, erythropoietin, interferon, human growth hormone, and follicle stimulating hormone.
On the basis of application, it is classified into metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, hematological disorders, cancer, hormonal disorders, genetic disorders, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The report provides extensive competitive analysis and profiles of key market players, such as Abbott Laboratories, Amgen Inc., Baxter International Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi.
Other players (profiles not included in the report) in the value chain analysis include, Biogen, Inc., CSL Behring, and Genentech, Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global protein therapeutics market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on application assists in understanding the trends in the industry.
- Key market players along with their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Fusion Protein
- Human Growth Hormone
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immunologic Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Rest of LAMEA
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 PROTEIN THERAPEUTICS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5 PROTEIN THERAPEUTICS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6 PROTEIN THERAPEUTICS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...