The global amniotic membrane market was valued at $812 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $1,563 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. Amniotic membrane is the innermost layer of the placenta, which consists of a thick basement membrane and an avascular stromal matrix. It can be used as a graft and as a dressing to ease ocular surface reconstruction and promote healing for various ailments.
Access Sample Report: www.researchbeam.com/amniotic-memb…et/request-sample
The major factors that drive the growth of the amniotic membrane market is the rise geriatric population coupled with the increase in amniotic membrane based transplantation globally. However, dearth of skilled professionals and high cost of the surgeries involving amniotic membrane restrain the growth of the global amniotic membrane market.
Moreover, the increase in awareness regarding the potential benefits of amniotic membrane among the patients as well as the healthcare professionals offers lucrative opportunities that boost the market.
The global amniotic membrane market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and region.
Based on product, the market is bifurcated into cryopreserved amniotic membrane and lyophilization amniotic membrane. Based on application, it is divided into surgical wounds, ophthalmology, and others.
Based on end user, itis classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialized clinics, and research centers & laboratory. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global amniotic membrane market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry from 2016 to 2023 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps understand the type of amniotic membrane used globally.
- Key market players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Enquire About Report : www.researchbeam.com/amniotic-memb…uire-about-report
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane
- Lyophilization Amniotic Membrane
- Surgical Wounds
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized Clinics
- Research Centers & Laboratory
- North America
Access Report : www.researchbeam.com/amniotic-memb…/purchase-enquiry
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- FzioMed, Inc.
- Skye Biologics Inc.
- IOP Ophthalmics
- Amniox Medical, Inc.
- Amnio Technology, LLC
- Applied Biologics LLC
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc
- Human Regenerative Technologies, LLC
- Derma Sciences Inc
- MiMedx Group, Inc
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5: AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6: AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET BY END-USER
- CHAPTER 7: AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...