'Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase - Pipeline Review, H1 2018' outlays comprehensive information on the Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
NAmPRTase catalyzes the condensation of nicotinamide with 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate to yield nicotinamide mononucleotide, one step in the biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. The protein is an adipokine that is localized to the bloodstream and has various functions, including the promotion of vascular smooth muscle cell maturation and inhibition of neutrophil apoptosis.
It also activates insulin receptor and has insulin-mimetic effects, lowering blood glucose and improving insulin sensitivity.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ni…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- The report reviews Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1022565
It also reviews key players involved in Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 8 and 1 respectively.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/as…ur-query/1022565
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: