Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 (SRIF1 or SSTR2) - Somatostatin receptor type 2 is a protein that encoded by the SSTR2 gene. Somatostatin acts at many sites to inhibit the release of many hormones and other secretory proteins.
SSTR2 is expressed in highest levels in cerebrum and kidney. Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 pipeline Target constitutes close to 13 molecules.
Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 1, 4 and 4 respectively.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/so…e-review-h1-2018
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1022561
Reasons To Access
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Somatostatin Receptor Type 2 development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Amryt Pharma plc
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Ipsen SA
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Zucara Therapeutics Inc
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/as…ur-query/1022561
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: