Transmembrane Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase (Hypoxia Inducible Factor Prolyl Hydroxylase 4 or P4HTM or EC 1.14.11.) - Prolyl 4 hydroxylases (P4H) are iron- and 2-oxoglutamate-dependent dioxygenase enzymes and hypoxia-inducible transcription factor (HIF)-P4Hs play a critical role in the regulating oxygen homeostasis in the local tissues as well in the systemic circulation.
This enzyme plays an important role in number of diseases including myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, stroke, neurodegeneration, inflammatory disease, respiratory diseases, retinopathy and others.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/tr…e-review-h1-2018
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Transmembrane Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Transmembrane Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Transmembrane Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase targeted therapeutics
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1022564
Reasons To Access
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Transmembrane Prolyl 4 Hydroxylase development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Bayer AG
- FibroGen Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Japan Tobacco Inc
- Sigmoid Pharma Ltd
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/as…ur-query/1022564
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: