Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) is a rare, fatal recessive X-linked genetic disorder affecting predominantly males. It occurs as a result of mutations in the dystrophin gene that leads to the deficiency of the protein dystrophin, which causes the progressive weakness and degeneration of the muscles.
Access sample report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111396
Asahi Kasei Pharma
F. Hoffmann-La Roche
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of DMD.
Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive DMD market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
Access complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/du…landscape-to-2026
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.Components of the slide deck include -
- Epidemiologic Overview: diagnosed prevalent cases, and epidemiological population breakdown
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
This research report helps readers
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DMD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DMD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Gain insights to help plan your clinical trials and develop an idea about the enrollment analytics for the DMD population.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2111396
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...