Sweden is one of the largest healthcare market, with a strong focus on pharma R&D. It spends approximately 11% of it’s GDP on healthcare. The pharmaceutical market increased from SEK36.2 billion ($4.76 billion) in 2009 to SEK42.6 billion ($4.98 billion) in 2016, at a CAGR of 2.4% in terms of Swedish Krona and 0.7% in terms of US dollars .
"CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Sweden". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Sweden.
It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Sweden. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Access sample report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111398
It is expected to reach SEK 47.9 billion ($5.15 billion) in 2021. The Swedish medical device market was valued at $1.96 billion in 2009, which increased to $2.60 billion in 2016.The main segments in 2016 were in vitro diagnostics, ophthalmic devices, cardiovascular devices, healthcare IT and orthopedic devices.
Introduction of new medicines for the treatment of Hepatitis C and reduced savings associated with patent expirations are the contributors to pharmaceutical market growth.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Sweden, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, Orifarm, AstraZeneca and Orexo) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Roche Diagnostics, Essilor, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes and GE Healthcare)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Sweden
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Sweden
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Swedish healthcare market.
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Swedish healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Swedish healthcare market.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/co…-landscape-sweden
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...