The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Jordan.
- Advertising -
CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Jordan".
It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Jordan. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical market.
- Advertising -
It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Access sample report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111399
Jordan is a growing healthcare market in MENA region, with a strong focus on medical tourism. It spends approximately 10% of its GDP on healthcare.
The value of the pharmaceutical market increased from $0.52 billion in 2009 to $0.91 billion in 2014, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12%. The market is expected to reach $2 billion in 2021.
The Jordanian medical device market is estimated at $243.7m in 2015 and is expected to reach $380.9m in 2018. The increasing elderly population and associated disease burden are expected to drive the growth of the pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Jordan, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical market, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Hikma, Dar Al Dawa, Jordanian Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Novartis and Merck) and medical devices market (GE Healthcare)
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Jordan
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Jordanian healthcare market.
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Jordanian healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Jordanian healthcare market.
Access complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/co…-landscape-jordan
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: