The pharmaceutical market declined from $3.87 billion in 2009 to $3.16 billion in 2016, at a negative CAGR of 2.7%. It is expected to decrease at a negative CAGR of 2.8% from $3.07 billion in 2017 to $2.74 billion in 2021.
- Advertising -
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Denmark". The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Denmark.
It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
- Advertising -
It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111400
Denmark is one of the largest healthcare markets, with a strong focus on pharma R&D. It spends approximately 10.4% of its GDP on healthcare.
The Danish medical device market was valued at $1.40 billion in 2009, which increased to $1.81 billion in 2016. The main segments were in vitro diagnostics, ophthalmic devices, cardiovascular devices, orthopedic devices and healthcare IT.
The increasing elderly population and associated disease burden are expected to drive the growth of the pharmaceutical market. However, the government initiated price-cap agreements act as a major barrier for the pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Denmark, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Lundbeck, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Leo Pharma, Novo Nordisk and Orifarm) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, Essilor and Zimmer Biomet)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of Denmark
- Porter’s five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Denmark
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Danish healthcare market.
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Danish healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Danish healthcare market.
Access complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/co…landscape-denmark
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: