Microfluidics market is valued at 8.28 Billion in 2017 & is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.6% during forecast period, to reach to USD 27.91 Billion by 2023. Increasing incidence of other major chronic and infectious diseases, coupled with advancements in coagulation tests, blood gas electrolytes, hematology, urine chemistry, and cardiac markers, are creating new avenues for the growth of the POC diagnostics market.
Download Brochure of Microfluidics Market spread across 228 Pages, Profiling 17 Companies and Supported with 166 Tables and 51 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=136837 .
Report analyzes microfluidics market & aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as application, component, material, & region. Report includes revenue analysis for various application of microfluidics equipment and components across globe and a competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and key market strategies.
Key Target Audience:
- Microfluidics-based product manufacturers & distributors
- Microfluidic component manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies
- Research institutes
- Medical device companies
- Life science companies
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals, medical schools, and outpatient clinics)
- Government associations
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
Report analyzes microfluidics market by application, component, material, and region.
Based on application, market is segmented into in vitro diagnostics, pharmaceutical and life science research, drug delivery, & laboratory testing. By application, in vitro diagnostics segment accounted for largest share of market in 2017.
High prevalence of infectious and lifestyle diseases, relatively lower turnaround times exhibited by POC testing and clinical diagnostics compared to central lab testing methods.
Click Here for More Information on Microfluidics Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=136837 .
The microfluidic component market is segmented into polymer-based microfluidics, glass-based microfluidics, silicone-based microfluidics, and other material-based microfluidics. The polymer-based microfluidics accounted for the largest share of the market in 2017, owing to its greater preference for polymers as a substrate in microfluidic devices among manufacturers.
1 Significant Opportunities in Ceramic Inks Market
2 Ceramic Inks Market, By Application
3 Ceramic Inks Market in APAC, 2016
4 Ceramic Inks Market Size, By Type
2 Competitive Situation and Trends
4 New Product Launch
Some of the major market players in the microfluidics marketare Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher (US), PerkinElmer (US), Agilent (US), Bio-Rad (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Roche (Switzerland), Illumina (US), Fluidigm Microfluidics (US), and QIAGEN (Netherlands).Other key players include Dolomite Microfluidics (UK), GYROS PROTEIN TECHNOLOGIES AB (Sweden), Sphere Fluidics (UK), OPKO Health (US), Waters (US), thinXXS Microtechnology (Germany), Abaxis (US), bioMérieux (France), Abbott (US), Dolomite Microfluidics (UK), Microfluidic ChipShop (Germany), Elveflow (France), Cellix (Ireland), Micronit Microtechnologies (Netherlands), MicroLiquid (Spain), MiniFAB (Australia), uFluidix (Canada), Micralyne (US), and Fluigent (France).
Connect for More Details for More Information “Microfluidics Market by Application (Genomics, Proteomics, Capillary Electrophoresis, IVD (POC, Clinical Diagnostics), Drug Delivery, Microreactor, Lab Tests), Component (Chips, Pump, Needle), Material (Polymer, Glass, Silicon) - Global Forecast to 2023” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=136837 .
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the microfluidics market on the basis of application, component (type & material), and region
- To forecast the size of the microfluidics market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for key players
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, alliances, mergers & acquisitions, new product/technology developments, and R&D activities of the leading players in the microfluidics market
- To profile key players in the microfluidics market and to comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.