Nausea and vomiting is one of the common side effects of chemotherapy in the cancer patients. Because of such side effects the patient population either refuse or deferment the therapeutic chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
Access Sample Report : bit.ly/2zVmL28
The global Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting market was valued at $1,663 million in 2015, and is estimated to reach $2, 659 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. At present, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly investing in the further discovery of CINV drugs through focused clinical research studies.
Increase in adoption of chemotherapeutic drugs is directly linked to the growth of the CINV drugs market. It is estimated that in 2016 approximately 1.6 million new cases of cancer will be diagnosed with breast, lung and bronchus cancer as most common along all the types in addition to existing number of cancer patients.
The global CINV market is segmented into patient pool type and geography. The patient pool type is segmented into namely Aloxi (palonosetron), Kytril Generic (Granisetron), Emend (aprepitant), Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC and Others.
Among the segments, the Netupitant Palonosetron market is expected to witness the fastest growth, globally during the forecast period 2016-2022.
Based on geography, the global CINV market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America held the largest share (nearly half) in the global chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting market in 2015 due to growth in demand for CINV drugs due to the rise in number of patients undergoing chemotherapy, introduction of novel delivery methods to improve patient compliance.
However, Asian region is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to large CINV patient pool and huge demand for the Netupitant–Palonosetron from these patients. Netupitant - Palonosetron is one of the first forms of fixed dose combination, which is approved for treating chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting that is likely to drive this market in the near future.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2zUh0RX
- The study provides in-depth analysis of the CINV market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The study provides analysis of key market dynamics, which influence the adoption of CINV drugs
- The report provides a quantitative analysis for the period of 2014–2022 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities in the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the global market helps understand cancer inducing Nausea and vomiting drugs developed and marketed by the key companies.
- Competitive intelligence of market players highlights the business practices and trends across various regions.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Patient Pool Type
- Aloxi, Kytril
Access Report : bit.ly/2AiuwzX
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Helsinn Holding S.A.
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Tesaro, Inc
Table Of Content
- Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION.
- Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- Chapter: 4 CINV MARKET BY PATIENT POOL
- Chapter: 5 CINV MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- Chapter: 6 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...