The Global Radiation Dose management market is growing significantly across the globe. Radiation is the transmission or emission of energy in the form of particles or waves through space or through a material medium.
Global Radiation Dose Management Market Insights:
The amount of radiation absorb by the body is known as radiation dose. It can be measured in a number of ways.
Equivalent dose, effective dose, and absorbed dose are some of the forms of radiation dose.
The concentration of energy deposited on the tissue is absorbed dose and is used to assess the potential for biochemical changes in specific tissues. Equivalent dose is used to assess the expected amount of biological damage caused by the absorbed dose.
Likewise, the amount of effective dose depends on factors such as sensitivity of each organ to radiation and absorbed dose by all organs of the body. Radiation dose management systems have its application in mammography, computed tomography, radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy, and interventional imaging.
It is majorly used in hospitals, clinics, research centers, diagnostic centers, and academic medical centers.
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…017-2022/5711490
The radiation dose management market is influenced by several motivators such as strict federal and state regulations and obligations laid down for the healthcare provides, growing requirement for patient safety, increased efforts from radiology industry for radiation exposure management for patients. Though, insufficient funding in the radiation dose management and absence of standard protocols has hampered the growth of the market of a greater extent.
Geographically market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is having the largest market share and is dominating the global market owing to increasing risks and incidences of chronic disorders, stringent regulations towards patient’s safety and care.
Asia pacific region is growing significantly owing to rising medical tourism, rising number of multi-specialty hospitals, increasing awareness among patients, rising number of populations.
The major players profiled in the Global Radiation Dose management market report include- Agfa Healthcare, Bayer AG, Bracco Imaging S.P.A., Erlanger Health Systems, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Infinitt Healthcare, Mckesson Corporation, Medic Vision Imaging Solutions Ltd., Medsquare, Novarad Corporation, Pacshealth, Llc, Philips Healthcare, Qaelum N.V., Richardson Healthcare, sectraab, Siemens Healthineers (A Division Of Siemens Ag), Ultraspect Inc. and so on.
Access Sample Report @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/5711490
Global Radiation Dose management market is segmented on the basis of modality, product, type, end users and regional outlook. In modality segment computer tomography segment is dominating the market.
The large share of this segment is attributed to the increasing number of CT examinations and the growing regulations regarding CT dose management across the globe.
- Global Radiation Dose Management Market Research and Analysis, by Modality
- Global Radiation Dose Management Market Research and Analysis, by Type
- Global Radiation Dose Management Market Research and Analysis, by End Users
- Global Radiation Dose management market Research and Analysis, by Region
Inquire about report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/5711490
Our Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Radiation Dose management market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Radiation Dose management market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Radiation Dose management market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/customization/5711490
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.