Catenin Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Catenin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Catenin Beta 1 - Catenin beta-1 or β-catenin is a protein that is encoded by the CTNNB1 gene. In the presence of Wnt ligand, CTNNB1 acts as a coactivator for transcription factors of the TCF/LEF family, leading to activate Wnt responsive genes.
It is involved in the regulation of cell adhesion, CDK2/PTPN6/CTNNB1/CEACAM1 pathway of insulin internalization. It also acts as a negative regulator of centrosome cohesion.
It blocks anoikis of malignant kidney and intestinal epithelial cells and promotes their anchorage-independent growth by down-regulating DAPK2.
complete report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ca…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Catenin Beta 1
- The report reviews Catenin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
Access complete report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/1069389
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Catenin Beta 1
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
inquire about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/as…ur-query/1069389
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: