The global eClinical solutions market is estimated to reach 7.61 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period (2017-2022). Adoption of novel software solutions during clinical research and rising government funding to support clinical trials are key factors fueling the growth of the market.
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=57734 .
Geographically, North America commanded largest share of eClinical solutions market in 2016, followed by Europe. A number of factors like increasing government grants to support clinical trials, continuous product development and launch by eClinical solution vendors, growth in number of partnerships for new drug development, high prevalence of lifestyle diseases, & an increasing aging population are further stimulating demand for eClinical solutions in North America.
Key Target Audience
- Healthcare IT Service Providers
- eClinical Solution Vendors
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Business Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Centers/Universities/Hospitals
This report focuses on various levels of analysis eClinical Solutions market share analysis of the top players and company profiles, which discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the eClinical solutions market; and high-growth regions and their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…uying?rname=57734 .
Global eClinical solutions market is divided into phase I, phase II, phase III, and phase IV. The phase III clinical trials segment accounted for the largest share of the global eClinical solutions market in 2016.
In addition, the phase III clinical trials segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Global eClinical Solutions Market, by Product
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Clinical Analytics Platform
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTMS)
- Clinical Data Integration Platform
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA)
- Safety Solutions
- Electronic Trail Master Files (eTMF)
- Regulatory Information Management Solutions (RIMS)
Key business strategies in eClinical Solutions Market are Medidata Solutions, Inc. (U.S.) PAREXEL International Corporation (U.S.), BioClinica, Inc.
(U.S.), CRF Health (U.S.), DATATRAK International, Inc. (U.S.), ERT (U.S.), MaxisIT Inc.
(U.S.), Bio-Optronics, Inc. (U.S.), eClinical Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Merge Healthcare Incorporated (U.S.), and OmniComm Systems, Inc.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…count?rname=57734 .
Emerging markets including China, South Korea, Taiwan, and India are attractive destinations for outsourcing clinical trials due to the presence of a large patient population and the low operating cost of conducting clinical trials in these countries.
Global eClinical Solutions Market, by End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Consulting Service Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Academic Research Institutions
Less stringent regulatory guidelines compared to developed nations, shortage of trial volunteers in Europe and North America, and the growing number of life science research companies and CROs are key factors propelling the demand for eClinical solutions in these emerging markets. In order to leverage the high growth opportunities, leading market players are expanding their presence in these nations.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.