The point-of-care diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 36.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 to 2021. The growth of the overall point-of-care diagnostics market is driven by factors such as prevalence of lifestyle and infectious diseases and the increasing inclination towards home healthcare across the globe.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=160445
Growth of overall point-of-care diagnostics market is driven by factors such as prevalence of lifestyle & infectious diseases and increasing inclination towards home healthcare across globe. In addition, healthcare decentralization, miniaturization of POC testing devices, increasing number of conferences & events, & POC tests with multiplexing capabilities are offering new growth opportunities for players in point-of-care diagnostics market.
Key Target Audience:
- Point-of-care diagnostic manufacturing companies
- Clinical laboratories
- Hospitals, clinics, and special areas (such as sports and military)
- Research institutes and clinical research organizations (CROs)
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the point-of-care diagnostics market has been segmented on the basis of product (covering glucose monitoring testing kits, cardio metabolic testing kits, infectious disease testing kits, and urinalysis testing kits, among others), mode of prescription (OTC and prescription-based testing kits), end-users (professional diagnostic centers, home care, and research laboratories), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW).
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=160445 .
- Advertising -
Geographically, North America (comprising the U.S. and Canada) is expected to command the largest share of the point-of-care diagnostics market in 2016, followed by Europe.
A combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches was used to calculate market sizes and growth rates of market and its subsegments. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
Global Market Drivers
1 High Prevalence of Infectious Diseases in Developing Countries
2 Increasing Incidence of Lifestyle Diseases
3 Rising Usage of Home-Based POC Devices
4 Growing Government Support
5 Private Investments and Venture Capital Activities
6 Technological Advancements and New Product Launches
7 Growing Number of Regulatory Approvals for Novel Immunoassay Techniques
8 Shortage of Skilled Laboratory Technicians Increasing Preference of POC Testing
9 Rising Number of Clia-Waived POC Tests
Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.),Roche Diagnostics Limited (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.),Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Alere Inc.
(U.S.), Instrumentation Laboratory (U.S.), PTS Diagnostics (U.S.), and Nova Biomedical (U.S.) are some of the key players in the market.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=160445 .
Report provides qualitative insights about growth rates and market drivers for all subsegments. It maps market sizes and growth rates for each subsegment and identifies segments poised for rapid growth in each geographic segment.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on point-of-care diagnostic devices offered by the top 10 players in the point-of-care diagnostics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on current and upcoming technologies, research and development activities, product enhancements, and new product launches in the point-of-care diagnostics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various point-of-care diagnostics devices across four geographies
- Competitive Assessment: Assessment of market shares, strategies, and products of leading players in the point-of-care diagnostics market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: