The lung in vitro models market is expected to reach USD 427.4 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 190.5 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 17.5%. Focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models, advancements in 3D cell culture technology, and the development of new 3D in vitro models are factors driving the growth of this market.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Papers of In Vitro Lung Model Market spread across 100 Pages, Profiling 9 Companies and Supported with 42 Tables is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1488259 .
The report analyzes the lung in vitro models market by type, applications, and region. Based on type, the in vitro lung model market is segmented into 2D cell models and 3D cell models.
3D cell models is further segmented into in-house and commercialized 3D models (ready-to-use).
- Advertising -
The 3D cell models segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period due to the rising need for efficient lung in vitro models that mimic in vivo physiology.
- Biotechnology companies that are into tissue engineering and development of 3D in vitro models
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Academic and government research institutes
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Venture capitalists and investors
The lung in vitro models market is segmented into 2D cell models and 3D cell models. 3D cell models are further segmented into in-house 3D models and commercialized 3D models (ready-to-use).
The 3D cell models segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the rising need for efficient lung in vitro models that mimic in vivo physiology.
Click Here for More Information on In Vitro Lung Model Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1488259 .
The report analyzes the lung in vitro models market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various aspects such as type, application, and region. The report also includes an in-depth market trend analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
1 Market Overview
2 Market Evolution Framework
3 Market Ranking Analysis
4 Competetive Situations and Trends
5 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
6 Product Launches and Upgrades
The major players in the lung in vitro models market include Epithelix (Switzerland), MatTek Corporation (US), Lonza (Switzerland), ATCC (US), In Sphero (Switzerland), Emulate (US), AlveoliX (Switzerland), Oncotheis (Switzerland), Insphero (Switzerland), TissUse (Switzerland), Mimetas (Netherlands), and CN Bio Innovations (UK).
Connect for More Details for More Information “In Vitro Lung Model Market by Type (2D, 3D (In-house, Commercial)), Application (Drug Screening, Toxicology, 3D Model Development, Basic Research, Physiologic Research, Stem Cell Research, Regenerative Medicine) - Global Forecasts to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1488259 .
in vitro lung model market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the RoW. In 2018, North America is projected to account for the largest share of the global lung in vitro models market.
The development in the market in North America is driven by the flourishing research environment and abundant funding program such as increased funds for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and increased R&D activities by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the lung in vitro models by type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information about factors influencing market growth (drivers, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to the four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies in terms of key market developments, product portfolios, and financials
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions; product developments; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; and expansions in the laboratory automation market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.