The telehealth market projected to reach USD 9.35 billion by 2021 from USD 2.78 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 27.5% in next five years (2016 to 2021).
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=393820 .
Healthcare industry undergoing a fundamental transformation globally—a shift from a volume-based business to a value-based business.
Growing demands from consumers for improved healthcare quality & greater value are forcing healthcare providers and payers to deliver optimized outcomes.
- Advertising -
Stakeholders of the Telehealth Market
- Healthcare IT Service Providers
- Healthcare Insurance Companies/Payers
- Healthcare Institutions/Providers (Hospitals, Medical Groups, Physician Practices, Diagnostic Centers, and Outpatient Clinics)
- Venture Capitalists
- Government Bodies
- Corporate Entities
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Community Centers
- Telehealth Resource Centers
North America expected to account for largest share of telehealth market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World (RoW). In U.S., telehealth market driven by rising healthcare costs, upcoming regulatory policies, shortage of physicians, growth in geriatric population, implementation of Affordable Care Act (ACA), and increasing funding for telehealth.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=393820 .
In coming years, telehealth market expected to witness highest growth in Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. This can be attributed to factors like growth in geriatric population in Japan, favorable initiatives for adoption of telepathology in China, & low doctor-patient ratio and high internet penetration in India.
2 Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Market Share Analysis
4 Agreements, Collaborations, Partnerships, Mergers, and Alliances
5 Product Launches
6 Marketing and Promotional Activities
8 Other Developments
9 Empirical Assessment of Growth Strategies
10 Route to Growth: Organic vs Inorganic Strategies
11 Inorganic Growth Strategies
In-depth assessment of telehealth market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the telehealth market. The report analyzes the telehealth market by component, mode of delivery, and end user.
In the coming years, the telehealth market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan.
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=393820 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global telehealth market on the basis of component, mode of delivery, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (such as drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities) influencing the growth of the market.
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the global telehealth market.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of the telehealth market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies.
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, collaborations, mergers, partnerships, and alliances; new product launches; marketing and promotional activities; and acquisitions.
- To benchmark players within the market using proprietary "Competitive Leadership Mapping" framework, which analyzes market players on various parameters within the broad categories of business and product strategy.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: