Major market players in medical device cleaning market are STERIS plc (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Getinge Group (Sweden), Advanced Sterilization Products (U.S.), Ecolab Inc. (U.S.), Metrex Research, LLC (U.S.), Ruhof Corporation (U.S.), Cantel Medical Corporation (U.S.), BODE Chemie Gmbh (Germany),Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.), Sklr Surgical Instruments (U.S.), Biotrol (U.S.), and Oro Clean Chemie AG (Switzerland).
Medical Device Cleaning Market spread across 195 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 158 Tables and 34 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1049035 .
Medical device cleaning market report analyzes by process, application, & region. Global medical device cleaning market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 1.71 million by 2022.
It aims at estimating medical device cleaning market size & future growth potential of global medical device cleaning market for different segments such as process, application, and regions.
Medical Device Cleaning Market Report is Usefule for Following Target Audience:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Manufacturers of sterilization and disinfection equipment and consumables
- Sterilization and disinfection service providers
- Medical devices companies
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals, medical schools, and diagnostic centers)
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Research and consulting firms
- Life science companies
- Research & development companies
Geographically, medical device cleaning market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, & Middle East & Africa. North America holds the largest share of this market and this is primarily attributed to its well-established healthcare industry, the prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing volume of surgical procedures.
More Information on Medical Device Cleaning Market withCompany Profiles are as Follows at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/=1049035 .
Medical device cleaning market segmented into presoak/pre-cleaning, manual cleaning, automatic cleaning, and disinfection. Automatic cleaning expected to register highest CAGR during forecast period owing to increasing use of automatic washer to maximize productivity with minimum usage of detergents & disinfectants, effective cleaning of organic contaminants from surgical instruments, and minimum time required for cleaning using an automated washer.
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe, and forecast the instrument cleaning and disinfection market on the basis of process, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to three main regions, namely, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2 in the global instrument cleaning and disinfection market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, product developments, and geographical expansions in the global instrument cleaning and disinfection market
Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, & key market strategies. Concerns about the safety and performance of reprocessed devices among some healthcare providers due to inadequate cleaning are increasing the widespread adoption of single-use medical instruments.
Therefore, the lower adoption of instrument reprocessing techniques among healthcare facilities is going to restrain the growth of instrument cleaning & disinfection market at certain extent during the forecast period.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.