The bio stimulants market is estimated at USD 2.00 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 10.43% from 2017, to reach USD 3.29 billion by 2022. The market is dominated by key players such as Isagro (Italy), Arysta (Japan), BASF (Germany), Syngenta (Switzerland), Bio AG Alliance (US), FMC Corporation (US), Valagro (Italy), and Biolchim (Italy),Koppert (Netherlands), Biostadt (India), and Italpollina (Italy).
Access Sample Report at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=250204
“The biostimulants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.43% during the forecast period.”
The biostimulants market is estimated at USD 2.00 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 10.43% from 2017, to reach USD 3.29 billion by 2022.This market has been gaining prominence among broad-acre crops to improve the crop productivity against different stress conditions such as intense heat, drought, salinity, or floods. Factors such as raw material availability and widening applications in row crops such as cereals and oilseeds for their efficient stress response mechanism are projected to drive the biostimulants market.
However, factors such as different regulatory structures, uncertain climatic conditions, similar product formulations, and crop prices affect the growth of biostimulant market.
Access Report at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=250204
“Row crops segment dominated the biostimulants market in 2016.”
Based on crop type, the row crops segment dominated the biostimulants market in agricultural applications in 2016.The large cultivated areas under row crops such as cotton, corn, rice, and sugarcane in developing regions of Asia Pacific and South America are projected to drive the application of biostimulants in the row crops segment for sustainable agriculture approach.
“Foliar segment, by application method, led the market in 2016.”
Based on application method, the foliar segment dominated the market in 2016, in terms of value, due to its easy usage, less labour requirement, enhanced productivity, and faster rate of absorption, which are projected to drive the foliar segment in the biostimulants market.
“Asia Pacificis projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region in the biostimulants market between 2017 and 2022. The Asia Pacific region has been experiencing significant demand due to the need to undertake efforts to ensure export quality to their North American and European neighbours, which had a sizeable impact on the region’s economy, subsequently driving the growth of the biostimulants market.
The biostimulants market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region by studying the key markets. These regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
More Details at: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=250204
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type:Tier I – 20 %, Tier II – 50%, and Tier III – 30%
- By Designation:C level – 28%,D level – 22%, and Others – 50%
- By Region:Europe – 40%, North America – 25%, Asia Pacific – 22%, and South America – 13%
The market is dominated by key players such as Isagro (Italy), Arysta (Japan), BASF (Germany), Syngenta (Switzerland), Bio AG Alliance (US), FMC Corporation (US), Valagro (Italy), and Biolchim (Italy),Koppert (Netherlands), Biostadt (India), and Italpollina (Italy).
- This study estimates the global biostimulants market, in terms of value and area, till 2022, segmented based on crop type, application method, active ingredient, and region.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as investments, new product launches, and acquisitions to gain a larger share of the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value and area, and future trends in the bio stimulants market.
Access Report at: www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=250204