Key players operating in refurbished medical equipment market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Block Imaging International, Inc., (U.S.), Soma Technology, Inc. (U.S.), DRE Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Agito Medical A/S (Denmark), Everx Pvt Ltd. (Australia), Integrity Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), and Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Advertising -
Download Sample Papers - Refurbished Medical Equipment Market spread across 208 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 110 Tables and 47 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=57785 .
The refurbished medical equipment market is expected to reach USD 11.91 Billion by 2021 from USD 6.55 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. Increasing privatization in the healthcare sector, poor reimbursement scenario for various medical treatments, large patient population base, and presence of a large number of hospitals/clinics with budget constraints in developing countries are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Key Target Audience:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Third-party Refurbishers/Suppliers
- Clinical Centers
- Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Centers and Universities
Forecast size of refurbished medical equipment market with respect to four main regions (along with countries), namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Advertising -
Cardiovascular & cardiology equipment segment expected to grow at the highest CAGR in next five years. The increasing prevalence of heart-related diseases and other cardiac illnesses is the key factor increasing the adoption of these equipment, globally.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/57785 .
Growing initiatives undertaken by leading refurbished medical equipment market players (such as GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthineers) to establish refurbishment facilities in both mature and developing markets are further adding to the growth prospects of Refurbished Medical Equipment market. The medical imaging equipment segment holds largest share of global in 2016.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast refurbished medical equipment market on basis of product and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the refurbished medical devices market with respect to four main regions (along with countries), namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To profile the key players in the refurbished medical equipment market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as new product launches; agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; geographic expansions; joint ventures; and mergers and acquisitions in the global refurbished medical devices market
In this report, the refurbished medical equipment market has been segmented on the basis of product (operating room equipment & surgical equipment, patient monitors, defibrillators, medical imaging equipment, cardiovascular & cardiology equipment, neurology equipment, IV therapy systems, endoscopy equipment, intensive care systems, neonatal intensive-care equipment, and other medical equipment), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.