Wearable medical devices market has following players Fitbit (US), Philips (Netherlands), LifeWatch (Switzerland), Garmin (Switzerland), and Omron (Japan). Other players operating in wearable medical devices market include Drägerwerk (Germany), Nokia Technologies (US), Jawbone (US), Polar (Finland), Wor(l)d Global Network (US), Activeinsights (UK), VitalConnect (US), Xiaomi (China), Misfit (US), and Monica Healthcare (UK).
- Advertising -
Click Here for Sample of Wearable Medical Devices Market spread across 161 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 134 Tables and 34 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=787285 .
Wearable medical devices market is expected to reach USD 14.41 Billion by 2022 from USD 6.22 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 18.3% during forecast period. Factors like technological advances in medical devices, increasing penetration of smartphones and growing number of smartphone-based healthcare apps compatible with wearable devices, growing preference for wireless connectivity among healthcare providers, and increasing awareness about physical fitness are driving growth of this market.
Key Target Audience for this Report:
- Wearable medical device manufacturers
- Public and private physicians
- Healthcare institutions (medical data centers)
- Research & clinical laboratories
- Distributors and suppliers of wearable medical devices
- Health insurance payers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists
The wearable medical devices market is segmented into diagnostic and monitoring devices and therapeutic devices.
- Advertising -
Diagnostic & monitoring devices segment is expected to register highest CAGR during forecast period. Growth of this segment can be attributed to growing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases & increasing need for regular and continuous monitoring with fast data sharing.
Get More Information on Wearable Medical Devices Market with Top Trends and Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=787285 .
Global wearable medical devices market, by applications, is segmented into sports and fitness, remote patient monitoring, and home healthcare. Sports and fitness segment is estimated to account for largest market share in 2017.
Growth of this segment can be attributed to increasing focus on physical fitness among people to improve the quality of life, coupled with the growing trend of tracking health progress.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global market on the basis of type, distribution channel, application, device type, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and market-specific trends)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; acquisitions; and product launches & upgrades; expansions; and R&D activities in the wearable medical devices market
Connect for More Details for More Information “Wearable Medical Devices Market by Device (Diagnostic (Heart, Pulse, BP, Sleep), Therapeutic (Pain, Insulin, Rehabilitation)), Application (Sport, Fitness, RPM), Type (Smartwatch, Patch), Distribution Channel (Pharmacy, Online) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=787285 .
The report provides an overview of the wearable medical devices market. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as type, applications device type, distribution channel, and region.
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.