The compression therapy market is dominated by BSN medical (Germany), DJO Global Inc. (U.S.), medi GmbH & Co KG (Germany), Tactile Medical (U.S.), PAUL HARTMANN AG (Germany), and SIGVARIS (Switzerland). Product launches, agreements, and collaborations were the major strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in the market.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Brochure of Compression Therapy Market spread across 156 Pages, 15 Companies and Supported with 64 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1173314 .
The global compression therapy market projected to reach USD 3.40 billion by 2022 from USD 2.70 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.7%. Factors driving growth of compression therapy market include growing target patient population, significant sports injuries & accidents across globe, & technological advancements in orthopedic industry.
- Compression therapy product manufacturers
- Product suppliers, direct distributors, and third-party sales channels
- Healthcare providers (hospitals, orthopedic clinics, and outpatient clinics)
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
- Medical and clinical research laboratories
- Market research and business consulting firms
- Government, national, and international regulatory authorities
- Non-government and independent associations/organizations
Geographically, compression therapy market segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World.
- Advertising -
Asia-Pacific expected to register highest growth rate during forecast period, owing to rising per capita healthcare expenditure across emerging Asian countries, rapid expansion in target patient population, & growing awareness about different target disorders among healthcare professionals through conferences.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1173314 .
Geographically, Compression therapy market report covers market across four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World (RoW). Of four geographic regions studied in report, North America estimated to command largest share of market in 2017.
Large share of North American market can be mainly attributed to presence of a number of compression therapy product manufacturers and growing prevalence of target conditions.
1 Global Compression Therapy Market, By Garment (2017 vs 2022)
2 Global Market: Geographic Growth Opportunities Till 2022
3 Limited Patient Compliance to Compression Therapy: Key Reasons (2017)
4 Improvement in Patient Compliance for Compression Therapy: Key Factors (2017)
5 Product Classification for Compression Hosiery: Major Countries (2017)
6 Product Classification for Compression Bandages: Germany and Britain (2017)
7 Regulatory Standards for Compression Stockings, By Region (2017)
8 Geriatric Population, By Region, 2015 vs 2030 vs 2050
9 Regional Analysis: Diabetes Population, 2015 vs 2040 (Million)
10 Regional Analysis: Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries (2013)
11 Number of Road Accidents Worldwide: 2010 vs 2014
12 U.S.: Lymphedema Treatment Market Overview (2015)
13 U.S.: Venous Leg Ulcers Market Overview (2014)
Compression therapy market report studies compression therapy market based on product, technique, and application. The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth.
Report studies compression therapy market based on product, technique, & application. Report also studies factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, & challenges) affecting market growth.
It analyzes opportunities & challenges in market for stakeholders & provides details of competitive landscape for market leaders.
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global market on the basis of technique, product, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.