Global Pharmaceuticals Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast offered by Orbis Research is an informative study covering the market with detailed analysis.
Global Pharmaceuticals Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129912
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global pharmaceuticals market’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain.
Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw ingredients, manufacturing, buyers and end-users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors).
Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $946.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- The US, Japan and China are the largest global pharmaceutical markets followed by the four biggest European markets: France, Germany, the UK, and Italy. Amongst that number it is China that is producing the strongest growth every year, whilst the European states have been stifled due to current healthcare spending cultures in the region.
- The patent cliff has caused revenue losses for many companies. The sales of Pfizer, Novartis and Merck & Co.
fell when they lost their patents for Lipitor, Diovan and Singulair, respectively. AstraZeneca has been particularly affected by the patent cliff.
- Raw ingredients in pharmaceuticals are very wide-ranging in scope but can be loosely combined into groups. Pharmaceutical companies are responsible for sourcing ingredients.
- Manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs is typically undertaken by large, international pharmaceutical companies.
- Health care providers make the majority of pharmaceutical purchases, but pharmacies and retailers remain important buyers for pharmaceutical companies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pharmaceuticals market in
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global pharmaceuticals market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global pharmaceuticals market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global pharmaceuticals market value/supply chain
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global pharmaceuticals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global pharmaceuticals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global pharmaceuticals market?
- What are the key stages of the global pharmaceuticals market value/supply chain
Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/2129912
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...