The Assisted Reproductive Technology Market size is set to reach USD 20 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast years.
Assisted Reproductive Technology () is the umbrella term for the treatments that are performed to help achieve pregnancy. Clinics in Argentina, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, India, South Africa, Spain, Thailand and the United States are increasing egg donation to cope with foreign demand, in addition last year 1,02,000 plus egg donation cycles were made globally.
The key players in the Assisted Reproductive Technology market: Vitrolife, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Irvine Scientific, Cook Medical, CellCura, EMD Serono, Esco Micro, IKS International (Gonagen Medikal), INVO Bioscience, IVFtech, CRITEX (MedITEX), Pantec Biosolutions, Research Instruments, and Smiths Medical.
Ask for report: www.ingeniousreports.com/Global-As…y--Market-Outlook
Global assisted reproductive technology market segmentation by Type: Female Infertility Treatment and Male Infertility Treatment.
Global assisted reproductive technology market segmentation by Treatments: GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer), ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer), ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), Donor eggs and Surrogacy.
Global assisted reproductive technology market segmentation by geography: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key questions answered in this Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report:
- What is the total market size by 2024 and what would be the expected growth rate of the market?
- What is the revenue of Assisted Reproductive Technology in 2015-16 and what would be the expected demand over the forecast period?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the factors which are driving this market?
- What are the major barriers to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities for the existing and entry level players?
- What are the recent developments and business strategy of the key players?
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Regional Opportunity Analysis based on Competitors
- Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Size (USD Billion) and Forecast Analysis, 2016-2024
- Market Dynamics: Growth Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Segmentation
- Competitive Outlook
- Porter’s Five Force Model
- Market Landscape: Competition and Beyond
- Market outlook for business players and entry level players to ascertain their business in dynamic ecosystem
View Full Report: www.ingeniousreports.com/Global-As…y--Market-Outlook
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IngeniousReports provides one-stop solution platform for all technology, business, and market research dilemmas. We, at IngeniousReports, collaborate with leading global publishers of technology, business and market intelligence reports to industries, individuals and organizations with the endeavor of supporting them in making strategic and cost-effective business decisions.