The global Cardiac Monitoring Market is projected to reach USD 28 billion by 2021 from USD 22.19 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2016 to 2021. Growth in this market is mainly driven by factors such as rising incidence of cardiovascular disorders, growing use of mobile cardiac telemetry, and rise in private institutional nursing and home care.
- Advertising -
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=71795 .
Geographically, the cardiac monitoring market is dominated by North America due to rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and rising geriatric population, followed by Europe. The market in Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
This is due to significant growth in the prevalence of CVD in Asian countries and increase in remote cardiac monitoring devices.
- Advertising -
- Cardiac Monitoring and Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Manufacturers
- Monitoring Services Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Health Insurance Players
The cardiac rhythm management devices market is categorized into defibrillators, pacemakers, and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices. The defibrillators segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market during the forecast period.
The use of defibrillators is gradually increasing with the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…count?rname=71795 .
New product launches & approvals were key strategies adopted by major industry players to increase their market share & cater to unmet needs of customers. Emerging and immature markets like Brazil, Japan, China, and India are lucrative for CM & CRM devices.
On basis of product, cardiac rhythm management devices market is categorized into defibrillators, pacemakers, & cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices.
2 Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Product Launches and Approvals
4 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
5 Mergers & Acquisitions
Major players in the CM & CRM devices market include Medtronicplc (Ireland), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), and Philips Healthcare (Netherlands).
Access report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…uying?rname=71795 .
It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives of governments. The competitive landscape covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the CM & CRM devices market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the CM & CRM devices market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the CM & CRM devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various product across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the CM & CRM devices market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.