The wound care biologics market is expected to reach USD 2.26 billion by 2023 from USD 1.42 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 9.8%. Market growth is mainly driven by factors such as the increasing incidence of diabetic foot ulcers, increasing geriatric population, and increasing burn injuries globally. On other hand, high cost of wound care biologics & higher rejection rate associated with skin grafts & substitutes will restrain the growth of this market.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report with In-Depth TOC at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1540604 .
Major players in Wound Care Biologics market are Smith & Nephew (UK), Mölnlycke Health Care AB (Sweden), Integra LifeSciences Corporation (US), Wright Medical (US), MiMedx Group (US), Vericel Corporation (US), Anika Therapeutics (US), Osiris Therapeutics (US), Organogenesis (US), Kerecis (Iceland), Solsys Medical (US), ACell (US), and Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc. (US).
2 Market Share Ranking, 2017
3 Top Ranking Companies in the Wound Care Biologics Market
4 Wound Care Biologics Market Share Analysis in the Us, 2017
5 Competitive Scenario
6 Product Launches and Approvals
Wound care biologics market segmented into biologic skin substitutes & topical agents. Biological skin substitutes segment estimated to account for largest share in 2018 & grow at highest rate from 2018 to 2023.
- Advertising -
Rising incidence of hard-to-heal wounds & their growing adoption (due to their high efficacy) are driving growth of this product segment. Biological skin substitutes segment further categorized into human donor tissue-derived products, a cellular animal-derived products, & biosynthetic products.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1540604 .
Report analyses wound care biologics market by product, wound type, method, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over last three years.
In addition, company profiles include product portfolios, developments, & strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain & increase their shares in market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Manufacturers and vendors of wound care biologics
- Distributors of wound care biologics
- Venture capitalists
- Various research and consulting firms
- Hospitals and clinics
- Home care settings
- Government associations dedicated to wound care
Geographically, the wound care biologics market was dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017. The Asia Pacific market is estimated to register the highest growth during the forecast period primarily due to the presence of a large patient population, increasing penetration of key market players, and the large number of research and development activities for wound care biologic products.
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1540604 .
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the wound care biologics market by product, wound type, end user, and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify micromarkets and the drivers, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, product launches, expansions, and R&D activities in the wound care biologics market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.