Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pneumatic Tourniquet will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 130 million by 2023, from US$ 100 million in 2017.
Pneumatic tourniquet system consists of a pressure regulated control unit, tubing and an inflatable tourniquet cuff. The cuffs inflate with air, oxygen or nitrogen to a preset pressure to compress the patient's blood vessels during surgical procedures, thus ensuring a bloodless operative field.
Get Sample Copy Of this Report @ www.researchbeam.com/2018-2023-glo…t/request-sample
Currently, there are some producing companies in the world Pneumatic Tourniquet industry, the main market players are Zimmer, Stryker, Ulrich Medical,. The sale of Pneumatic Tourniquet is 21 K Units in 2015.
And global Pneumatic Tourniquet capacity utilization rate remained at around 59% in 2015.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents a downward trend according to the economy development status.
Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pneumatic Tourniquet market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single bladder Tourniquet
- Dual Bladder Tourniquet
Segmentation by application:
- Intravenous regional anesthesia
Get this research report: www.researchbeam.com/2018-2023-glo…purchase-enquiry
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ulrich Medical
- D & D
- DS MAREF
- Hangzhou Zhengda
- Hema Medical
- Bohua Medical
- Huifeng Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pneumatic Tourniquet consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pneumatic Tourniquet market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pneumatic Tourniquet manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pneumatic Tourniquet with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pneumatic Tourniquet submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...