Key players in clinical decision support systems market are Cerner Corporation (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Epic Systems Corporation Inc. (U.S.), Medical Information Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Wolters Kluwer Health (U.S.), Zynx Health (U.S.), Elsevier B.V. (Netherlands), and International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation (U.S.)
Clinical decision support systems market expected to reach USD 1,519.2 million by 2021 from USD 856.3 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. The government support and initiatives to drive adoption of HCIT solutions in healthcare, rising incidence of medication errors, rising prominence and usage of Big Data and m-Health tools.
Get Free Market Updates Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…ame=149890 .
Benefits offered by clinical decision support systems is driving stakeholders in healthcare system including key industry players, healthcare providers and governments to take measures to integrate these systems into clinical workflows.
It provides detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges).
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global clinical decision support systems (CDSS) market on the basis of type, component, delivery mode, product, model, interactivity, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of global clinical decision support systems and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, collaborations, and partnerships; product launches, enhancements, & integrations; and acquisitions in the CDSS market
Get Report Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…ame=149890 .
Geographically, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global clinical decision support systems market in 2016, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). The large share of the North American market is attributed to favorable initiatives and regulatory mandates, enterprises by key industry players, and rising incidence of medication errors in U.S.
Stakeholders in the Clinical Decision Support Systems Market
- Healthcare Institutions/Providers (Hospitals, Medical Groups, Physician Practices, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies, Ambulatory Centers, and Outpatient Clinics)
- Healthcare Insurance Companies/Payers
- Healthcare IT Service Providers
- Venture Capitalists
- Government Bodies
- Corporate Entities
- Accountable Care Organizations
More Information on “Clinical Decision Support Systems Market by Component (Services, Software), Delivery Mode, Product Type (Integrated, Standalone), Model (Knowledge-Based), Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostic), User Interactivity (Active, Passive), Application - Forecasts to 2021” research at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…ame=149890 .
Factors like government support & initiatives to drive adoption of HCIT solutions in healthcare, and rising incidence of medication errors are driving the growth of the market. Emerging markets in Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa are likely to offer growth opportunities.
In this report, market is segmented on basis of component, delivery mode, product, type, model, user interactivity, application, and region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 50%, Tier 2: 42%, Tier 3: 8%
- By Designation: Director Level: 39%, C-Level: 29%, Others: 32%
- By Region: North America: 32%, Europe: 24%, APAC: 26%, RoW: 18%
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.