Joint reconstruction is an orthopedic surgery aimed at re-establishing the architecture of a joint in order to reinstate the proper functioning of joint, thus reducing the pain in the process. The surgery involves elimination of damaged part of the joint and replacing it with an artificially created joint, that are designed to function as natural joints. The surgery is performed by a joint reconstruction specialist with sound knowledge in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of injuries and diseases related to musculoskeletal system. The body parts which can undergo a joint reconstruction therapy are shoulder and elbow, wrist and hand, hip and knee. Some of the widely known joint reconstruction surgeries include total knee replacement, total hip replacement, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction, and chondroplasty, among others.
According to a new market intelligence report published by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Joint Reconstruction Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2025’, the global joint reconstruction market is projected to reach $26.81 billion by the end of 2025 from its estimated value of $16.82 billion in 2018. Owing to a number of product launches by major players, rising prevalence of osteoarthritis, and urge to live active lifestyle among the patients are responsible for driving the growth of the market.
This market intelligence report by BIS Research provides a multidimensional view of the global joint reconstruction market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global joint reconstruction market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion.
Furthermore, the competitive landscape chapter in the report explicates the competitive nature of the global market and enables the reader to get acquainted with the recent market activities, such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, business expansions as well as mergers and acquisitions, among others. The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the product sales, and manufacturers and trend analysis by segments and demand analysis by regions.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How did the joint reconstruction market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global joint reconstruction market?
- What are the key strategies that are adopted by the key players to sustain in this market?
- What key factors are influencing the end users in the industry?
- What is the total number of procedures performed and the value of products used in the global joint reconstruction market?
- How different demographic groups will significantly impact the overall growth of the market?
- How will each segment of the global joint reconstruction market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2025?
- Who are the key players in the global joint reconstruction market, and what are their contributions?
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...