The report on Thyroid Function Test Market is a study offering rich insights on the market opportunities, trends, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
Stratview Research has launched a research report Thyroid Function Test Market. The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Life Science Reagents Market from 2018 to 2025.
This report is segmented in five ways to provide a 360 degree holistic view. The segments are -
- By Type - TSH Tests, T4 Tests, T3 Tests
- By Testing Facility - Hospital Laboratories, Diagnostic Clinics, Research laboratories, Home Based Collection
- By Region –
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical diagnostics market - thyroid function testing over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Thyroid hormone measurements
The highly prescribed and sensitive thyrotropin (TSH) and free thyroid hormone measurements (free T3 and T4) by endocrinologist suspecting thyroid gland malfunctioning, have made interpretation of thyroid function relatively simpler, but there are occasions where the pattern is confusing or misleading.
Change in the pattern of thyroid hormone are usually seen in emergency patients with no known thyroid dysfunction. A decrease in triiodothyronine (T3) has been observed with normal levels of free thyroxine (fT4) and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), a condition commonly known in medical science as euthyroid sick syndrome (ESS) or non-thyroidal illness syndrome (NTIS), or low T3 syndrome.
Medically, thyroid hormone changes are believed to be physiological adaptations owing to re-allocation and metabolism of body energy caused by an acute illness. Therefore, in many cases, thyroid hormone levels return to normal once the illness or stress condition is overcome.
Major Key Players
The market has few players and is considered niche. Companies such as Thermo Fisher (US), Abbott (US), Roche (Switzerland), DiaSorin (Italy), Danaher (US), Kronus (US), Merck (Germany), Cortez Diagnostics (US), bioMérieux (France), Qualigen (US), and Autobio Diagnostics (China) play a significant role in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches,.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
This report studies the global Thyroid Function Test Market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 15 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.