The report on Specimen Validity Testing Market is a study offering rich insights on the market opportunities, trends, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
Stratview Research has launched a research report Specimen Validity Testing Market. The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Life Science Reagents Market from 2018 to 2025.
This report is segmented in five ways to provide a 360 degree holistic view. The segments are -
- By Product - Reagent, Controls, Assay Kits, Disposables
- By Type - Laboratory, Near Patient Bed side Testing
- By Location - Workplace, Drug Rehabilitation Centers and Others
- By Region –
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the molecular diagnostics market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report: www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/418…arket.html
Request a sample here: www.stratviewresearch.com/Request…arket.html
Detect substitution, adulteration, or dilution
Specimen validity testing (SVT) is performed on a urine drug screen specimen to detect substitution, adulteration, or dilution. SVT includes assays for urinary pH, nitrates, oxidants, creatinine, specific gravity, and other indicators of specimen adulteration.
In developed markets such as The United States the laboratories are only allowed to bill for screening and quantitative testing. There are instances where lab’s licenses have been revoked or suspended who have failed to comply with the above requirements.
SVT is a major urine drug screening tool
Especially countries with border issues such as LATAM, US-Mexico, Eastern Russia, this test has higher significance to check the movements of drug peddlers. SVT is a major urine drug screening tool that can enhance border security (suspected cases i.e.
detect drug – illicit and prescription), enhance workplace safety, monitor patients’ medication compliance, and abuse as well as prescription medication diversion. Because drug testing is associated with personal, occupational, and legal implications, pain specialists and primary care physicians must be confident in their abilities to interpret urine drug assay results in order to respond duly to optimize clinical outcomes.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches,.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
This report studies the global Specimen Validity Testing Market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 15 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.