Specimen Validity Testing Market research report is a global study offering rich insights on market forecasts, latest market trends, market competition, and opportunity analysis.
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Specimen Validity Testing Market : By Product (Reagent, Controls, Assay Kits, and Disposables), By Type (Laboratory, Near Patient Bed side Testing), By Location (Workplace, Drug Rehabilitation Centers and Others), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the specimen validity testing market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Specimen Validity Testing Market: Highlights
Specimen validity testing (SVT) is performed on a urine drug screen specimen to detect substitution, adulteration, or dilution. SVT includes assays for urinary pH, nitrates, oxidants, creatinine, specific gravity, and other indicators of specimen adulteration.
In developed markets such as The United States the laboratories are only allowed to bill for screening and quantitative testing. There are instances where lab’s licenses have been revoked or suspended who have failed to comply with the above requirements.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:-
Request a sample here:-
Especially countries with border issues such as LATAM, US-Mexico, Eastern Russia, this test has higher significance to check the movements of drug peddlers. SVT is a major urine drug screening tool that can enhance border security (suspected cases i.e.
detect drug – illicit and prescription), enhance workplace safety, monitor patients’ medication compliance, and abuse as well as prescription medication diversion. Because drug testing is associated with personal, occupational, and legal implications, pain specialists and primary care physicians must be confident in their abilities to interpret urine drug assay results in order to respond duly to optimize clinical outcomes.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches,.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The global specimen validity testing market is segmented into the following categories:
- Assay Kits
- Near Patient Bed side Testing
- Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!