Critical Care Management Solutions Market research report is a global study offering rich insights on market forecasts, latest market trends, market competition, and opportunity analysis.
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Critical Care Management Solutions Market: By Component (Software and Services), By Location (On-Premise, Remote Access and Cloud-Based), By End User (Payers, Providers), By Application (Disease Management, Case Management, and Utilization Management) and By Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global critical care management solutions market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Critical Care Management Solutions Market: Highlights
Patients have higher expectations on healthcare outcomes; Stakeholders in the healthcare care market have started managing a selected set of individuals to focus on reduced cost and better quality of care and these processes have been around for a long time, primarily established in the payer space. More predominantly we see this happening in the USA but other markets are also slowly picking up.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:-
Request a sample here:-
If healthcare setup needs a full care management approach, then most of the hospitals have to deploy multiple applications from multiple vendors which can be an out of budget experience for some while the complications of set up can add to frustration. It has been observed that in the markets such as the USA, most ACOs, Integrated Delivery Networks, and similar platforms can have around 20 or 30 different EMR systems, spanning across the continuum of care, from post-acute settings to skilled nursing facilities, long-term care, and more.
This impacts the cost, operations and quality of care in those set-ups.
While most of the market researchers are predicting a growth of 15-17.5% CAGR for the next 5 years (2018-2023), researchers at Stratview believe that the growth will be different and will happen in 3 phases the CAGR for the next 5 years would be between 8-12% (till 2023) while beyond 2023 it will increase up to 12-15% but not more than that.
Companies such as TriZetto Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., EXL Healthcare (U.S.), HealthSmart Holdings, Inc., Caradigm, CareEvolution, Cerner Corporation, Conifer Health Solutions, eClinicalWorks, Enli Health Intelligence, Epic Systems Corporation, Evolent Health, Geneia LLC, GSI Health LLC, Health Catalyst, HealthEC, IBM Watson Health, Lightbeam Health Solutions, Medecision, Optum, Philips Wellcentive, Inc., Salesforce.com and more are penetrating the market year on year trying to make a big change in the care management process.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches,.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- The report asks the service providers if
- i. Are they are managing the right group of people?
- ii. Are they having an impact for those people?
- iii. Is there any variation between care teams that may help them identify and communicate the best practice?
- Is there an opportunity to change how we identify people or direct them to a different level of support that can positively impact health and program costs?
The global critical care management solutions market is segmented into the following categories:
By Type of Component
By Delivery Mode
By End User
- Hospitals – Critical Care Units
- Medical Emergency Units
- Ambulatory Care
- Nursing Homes
- Clinic (<10 beds)
- Disease Management
- Case Management
- Utilization Management
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.