Medical Aesthetics Market research report is a global study offering rich insights on market forecasts, latest market trends, market competition, and opportunity analysis.
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Medical Aesthetics Market
This report, from Stratview Research, studies The Global Medical Aesthetics Market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market: Highlights
The power of technology and the need for beauty enhancement procedures has given a tremendous push to the global aesthetics market. Although this segment is showing significant growth, it is also promoting an influx of competition, business, and investment, which will directly impact the overall growth of the industry.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report :-
Request a sample here:-
Trends in the market, hint that the male to female ratio interested in aesthetic procedures is 1:1 in 2018. Earlier perceived to only driven by the female, the industry is finding a good proportion of men keeping themselves updated and educated about treatment options, costs and the outcomes involved.
The market is also capitalizing on growing their male clientele by appealing to their increased image-consciousness, through minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Statistics gathered by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) note that non-surgical aesthetic procedures performed in the U.S.
in 2017 rose by 186% since 2000. Thereby reaching 15.7 million procedures last year in the US market alone.
Cellulite is one of the consumers’ top concerns, with the number of cellulite reduction treatments performed jumping 19% in 2017-2018.
While subdermal laser treatments were the first to receive FDA approval, these treatments remain very expensive and time-consuming, making them a much harder sell to prospective patients looking for a quicker fix. The report gives a comparative analysis of the most sought after medical aesthetics procedures in different regions.
The report also looks at the opportunity geography wise hence giving a 360 degree view of the market, its opportunities and gaps for the reader.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Men and women are equally demanding medical aesthetic procedures at lower cost with higher success rates, which are the markets that are offering such services? What’s New? What’s Reimbursed, and What’s Next?
- Which market is more lucrative breast implants or liposuction or cellulite reduction? Are these covered under medical insurance?
- Which technologies are available currently and how will the future technologies disrupt the market?
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is segmented into the following categories:
- Dermal Filler
- Laser Hair Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Breast Implant
- Advanced Aesthetic and Skin Clinics
- Hospitals and Private Clinics
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!