The global oral care market is expected to reach US$ 60,804.8 Mn by 2025 from US$ 42,689.6 Mn in 2017. The oral care market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
The growth of the oral care market is primarily attributed to the rising prevalence of oral diseases, increasing technological advancements in oral care products and rising awareness for oral hygiene are the major factors that anticipated to propel the growth for the oral care market in the forecast period. However, competitive pricing pressure faced by prominent players is expected to act as major challenges hindering the market growth.
On the other hand, enhanced connectivity features in toothbrushes is expected to be prevalent future trend in the global oral care market.
The oral care market was estimated through extensive primary and secondary sources that includes a vast array of government authorized websites such as American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), American Dental Association (ADA), Association Dentaire Française (ADF), Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Japanese Society for Oral Health (JSOH), National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) and others.
The primary respondents included chair-holders and representatives of the demand and supply side for healthcare industries as well as medical professionals at oral care device manufacturing companies, retail pharmacies, consumer stores and others.
The "Global Oral Care Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Oral Care industry with a focus on the global Oral Care market trend. This Report covers the manufacturers' data, including: shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution., these data help the consumer know about the competitors better.
This report also covers all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size, volume and value, as well as price data.
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Oral Care market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- 1. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
2. Koninklijke Philips N.V
3. Lion Corporation
4. Procter & Gamble
5. Colgate-Palmolive Company
6. Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
7. High Ridge Brands Co.
9. GlaxoSmithKline plc.
10. Sunstar Suisse S.A
The objective of the study is to define Oral Care market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players.
The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By the Regions, the market is primarily split into
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
By the type, the market is primarily split into
- Denture Products
- Dental Accessories
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
Reasons to Acess
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast pertaining to the Oral Care market based on Product, Distribution Channel, Application and Geography have been conducted to provide an overall view of the market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Oral Care market have been detailed in this report.
- A detailed competitive landscape of the key players (along with their revenues) in the market has been included in this report.
Publisher employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by Publisher dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
- Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview,.
- Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Complete Report - www.premiummarketinsights.com/TIP00001153
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following customization options:
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players
SWOT Analysis of key players
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Premium Market Insights is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.