Global Heart Pump Devices Market, By Product (Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs), Intra-aortic Balloon Pumps (IABPs), Total Artificial Heart (TAH)), By Type (Implantable Heart Pump Devices, Extracorporeal Heart Pump Devices), By Therapy (Bridge-to-transplant (BTT), Bridge-to-candidacy (BTC), Destination Therapy (DT), Other Therapies), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The data and realities of the Medical Devices industry can be focused on continuing business operations along the right path using the Heart Pump Device market report. It also assesses Porter's market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, channels of sales, distributors, and the Five Forces Analysis.
One of the biggest and fastest ways of collecting business information in this fast-paced industry is market research. This Heart Pump Device market research report provides state-of - the-art market information as well as the holistic view of the market.
Moreover, this market report of the Heart Pump Device market also shows the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares over the forecast period for each company. These insights will focus on actionable ideas, better decision-making and better strategies for business.
Such an Heart Pump Device market research report serves as a real backbone for any business seeking to thrive on the market.
According to the latest research, global demand for Heart Pump Device Market was valued at approximately USD 1.57 billion in 2017 and expected to reach USD 6.22 billion in 2025 with growing at a healthy CAGR of 18.8%.
Key Players: Global Heart Pump Devices Market
Abbott, Abiomed, Medtronic, Getinge, Maquet Getinge Group, Syncardia Systems, Teleflex, HeartWare International Inc., Berlin Heart GmbH,Getinge AB, Fresenius Medical Care, Syncardia Systems, Reliantheart, Terumo Europe NV, Berlin Heart, Jarvik Heart,Cardiacassist, Thoratec Corporation, Jarvik Heart, Inc. among others
Key Research Objectives:
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans and SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Heart Pump Device Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Competitors –In this section, various Heart Pump Device industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- The 360-degree Heart Pump Device overview based on a global and regional level
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- Production Analysis – Production of the Heart Pump Device is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Heart Pump Device Market key players is also covered.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Heart Pump Device Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Heart Pump Device Market.
Abbott founded in 1888 and headquarters in Illinois, U.S., focuses on manufacturing products for diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals. It operates its business through Established Pharmaceuticals, Nutritionals, Diagnostics, Cardiovascular and Neuromodulation and Others.
It offers heart pumps products through its cardiovascular and neuromodulation.
The company has its presence in U.S., China, Germany, Japan, India, The Netherland, Switzerland, Russia, France, Brazil, Italy, U.K., Colombia, Canada, Vietnam and others. It has its subsidiaries worldwide such as Alere Inc.
(U.S.), Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (U.S.), EAS (U.S.), Abbott India Ltd (India), Thoratec Corporation (U.S.) and others.
- In January 2017, Abbott (U.S.) acquired ST. JUDE MEDICAL (U.S.). This acquisition expanded Abbott (U.S.) opportunities for future growth and development of strong, diverse portfolio of devices, diagnostics, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
Getinge AB founded in 1904 and based in Sweden. It is involved in designing, manufacturing and marketing of equipment and systems for healthcare and life sciences.
It operates its business through acute care therapies and surgical workflows. It offers heart pump devices through its subsidiary Maquet (Germany).
The company has its presence in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In Feburary 2014, Getinge AB (Sweden) acquired Pulsion Medical Systems (Germany). This acquisition has expanded business of the company.
Market Segmentation: Global Heart Pump Devices Market
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into
- bridge-to-transplant (BTT),
- bridge-to-candidacy (BTC),
- destination therapy (DT) and other therapies
Based on product, the market is segmented into
- ventricular assist devices (VADs),
- intra-aortic balloon pumps (IABPs) and t
- Total artificial heart (TAH)
The ventricular assist devices (VADs) segment is further sub-segmented into left ventricular assist devices (LVADs), right ventricular assist devices (RVADs), Bi-ventricular assist devices (BiVADs) and percutaneous ventricular assist devices (pVADs).
On the basis of type, the market is classified into
- implantable heart pump devices and
- extracorporeal heart pump devices
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market Overview
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- premium insights
- Global Heart Pump Device Market, by Geography …Continue
Major Drivers of Heart Pump Device Market
Prominent factors driving the growth of this market consist of increasing incidence of cardiac disease, rapid advancement in surgical technique in VAD implantation, increasing popularity of minimal invasive surgical procedures in cardiology, regulatory approval of heart pump devices are fuel the growth of heart pump devices market.
Increasing Incidence of Cardiac Diseases:
According to Health Data Government, world population from past increase 7 billion and increasing the number of geriatric population. So the number of death from cardiovascular diseases is also increasing.
As per the European Society of Cardiology in 2014, approximately 26 million people in all over world suffering from heart failure. Cardiac diseases such as heart attacks, strokes and other circulatory disease is the major cause of premature death in the world.
Increasing regulatory approval and reimbursement procedure of heart pump devices:
Regulatory approval is defined as that approvals by government pricing or health authorities in a country (including FDA and EMEA), product and establishment licenses, registrations or authorizations of any federal, state or local regulatory agency, department, bureau or other governmental entity, in each case. These regulatory approvals are necessary for the commercial manufacture, usage, storage, importation, export, transport or sale of collaboration products in a regulatory jurisdiction.
Different countries have different regulatory body for medical device licensing. In India, cardiac implantable medical devices are listed under the classification of medical device rules with regulatory approval and registration by the CDSCO (Central Drug Standard Controller Organization).The CDSCO (Central Drug Standard Controller Organization) is govern by the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...